Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday Morning Moment of Truth

Good morning!
 Honestly I am SO EXCITED about today's weigh in. I thought I had gained surely at least 2-3 lbs and was being generous with myself yesterday when I estimated 1.5-2.

I only gained 0.6 lbs! (must do my nails today!!)
Beginning Weight: 162 lbs
Current Weight: 148.8 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 13.2 lbs

I will take it! After 2 weeks of being sick, and not being able to work out, then out of town and OFF PROGRAM 0.6 lbs is absolutely ok with me. :)

Today I will be going back on program full force. I am also going to be starting a new workout routine! Pictures and info to come today will be the first day! I am designing this routine myself, and it is based off circuit training and strength training and using very limited materials. I am extremely excited to start this self designed boot camp, and if anyone is in the Cookeville area and is interested in joining me and my guinea pig friend Samantha and the boyfriend FOR FREE let me know! I would love to have more people working out with us!

Today was day 2 of the soul detox and I am really enjoying it! Today's lesson lead to my new prayer for myself and my relationships. 


I also found this yesterday, lead to this verse from SkinnyRunner.com as this is a verse she refers to often! She says it helps remind her of why she works so hard and runs so much, and that to keep a clear mind and positive outlook even when it gets tough! Meditation material here


Peace,
  Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment