Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bonnaroo Bound!

No weigh in this week folks, I am heading out to Manchester, TN today for the 4 day blow your mind music festival that is Bonnaroo.

For the next 4 days I will be camping with great friends, listening to some awesome music, drinking good beer and dancing the night away covered in glow sticks and face paint. I.CAN'T.WAIT

Bonnaroo is an experience all in its own. It is one of the best music festivals in the country and we wait patiently every year for Valentine's Day when they first announce the line-up, and the beginning of June when we can head back to the farm.

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and have a full recap when I get back, but till then I'll be unplugged.

Some things I want to do this year:
1) silent disco (foster the people is going to dj one night!)
2) ferris wheel at night
3) stay up LATE at a dancing glow stick covered show
4) get in good with the Woodchuck people at the broo'ers fest, get some free stuff
5) eat dinner at the food truck oasis
6) meet new friends
7) do one class at the Academy
8) Talk to the Dirty Guv's (we have seen them almost 10 times already, now's the time for talking!)
9) Find one new band to love
10) Relax, be safe, and have fun with my best friend!

I'm off to the store to gather the last of my materials and finish packing. If anyone else is heading out to Bonnaroo BE SAFE. See ya there!!

BONNAROO

Peace & Love,
  Emma

A Few Bands On My List: Bonnaroo 2012

I'll be seeing the Avett Brothers again!

Foster the People!! 

Alabama Shakes

BEN FOLDS FIVE! 



Phantogram

The Dirty Guv's

Moon Taxi

Two Door Cinema Club

Trampled by Turtles

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Skrillex (gotta hit up at least one dubstep/ dance your ass off show)

Gary Clark Jr.

The Shins

Radiohead


No comments:

Post a Comment