Friday, May 11, 2012

Lazy Summer Days of the Unemployed

I have a lot of free time lately with being unemployed and not in school. I saved enough money to last me through the summer, but plan on getting a job in June for fear of going stir crazy. For now I am taking a few weeks off to enjoy the early summer weather, and catch up on some pinterest projects. It is also a good time for me to read some books, and work on myself and my journey to better health and wellness both physically and emotionally.

Here are some things I have been doing lately.
Reading New Books from my latest McKay's Adventure
Pinterest Nails, I am obsessed. Nudes and Sparkles
Running at night 
Exploring during the day 
Rescued a hurt baby bunny. Her name is Fiona
Making Essex Purchases
Juicing for Life, enjoying a reused glass bottle
Practicing my skills
I love summer.
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment